Did you see that!

 

The Owl


Ever since I was a young child, I have been captivated by the beauty of observation. Whether it's analyzing a scene or constructing a story in my imagination, there is something truly magical about the act of observing.


Observation has the incredible power to transport us beyond ourselves and make us realize that we are part of something much larger. When we observe, we are able to witness things that can bring us joy or sadness. In both cases, we are compelled to either express gratitude or take action to rectify the things that bring us unhappiness.


By observing the society around us, we become actively involved in making it a better place. We collaborate with the people we share this space with, working together to create a more beautiful world.


Before I relocated to Hurghada, I used to conduct workshops for street kids and refugees. This initiative stemmed from my observations. When I saw those children, I felt an overwhelming need to help them. I took the necessary steps, put in the work, and the feeling of accomplishment was not for myself, but for those I was able to assist.


Observing nature allows us to witness the sheer wonder of creation. It clears our minds of cluttered thoughts and gives us the opportunity to focus on something outside of ourselves.


However, the most crucial observation we can make is of ourselves. By taking the time to observe our own reactions, triggers, and emotions, we gain valuable insights into who we truly are. Armed with this knowledge, we can then focus our efforts on the areas of our lives that require the most attention.


Today, I was reminded of the beauty of observation when I witnessed a gentleman picking up a stray cat, embracing it, and sheltering it with his jumper. It was a heartwarming sight to behold.


I encourage you to try it for yourself. Step outside of yourself for a day, observe the world around you, and document your experiences in a journal. You may be surprised by the profound impact it can have.


Now, it's time for me to bid you all goodnight. Sleep well, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts