Shedding Baggage, Embracing Bliss: A Bali Awakening

 

Mount Batur

Today is one of those rare days when I feel an incredible sense of spaciousness within me. It's as if my heart is at ease and my mind is peacefully quiet. I find myself sitting between my beloved dogs and cats, listening to the soothing melodies of jazz music. It's moments like these that remind me of the beauty and tranquility that can be found in the simplest of things.


When I first visited Bali in 2019, I carried a heavy burden of sorrow and baggage on my shoulders. However, fate had a different plan for me. As I indulged in a delicious ice cream treat with a friend, we unexpectedly met some of his acquaintances. Surprisingly, one of them happened to live in Hurghada, the same city where I reside in Egypt. Although we had never crossed paths before, our encounter in Bali sparked a conversation about healing and self-discovery.


During our discussion, she introduced me to the practice of Qigong. It was the first time I had ever heard of it, but I decided to give it a try. Little did I know that this would be a turning point in my life. Qigong became a transformative practice for me, not only personally but also in my desire to share its benefits with others.


My journey to Bali was truly life changing. It opened my eyes to a new perspective and shifted the course of my life. Of course, that doesn't mean that I never experienced sadness or moments of despair. However, it was during this trip that I caught a glimpse of how life should be lived. I realized my worth and made a conscious decision to pursue the path that I truly deserved.


Life has a way of surprising us, and it can change in an instant. We always have a choice in which direction we want our lives to go. Unfortunately, I've encountered many individuals over the past few years who choose to sabotage their own happiness and play the victim. Instead of taking responsibility for their mistakes, they deflect blame onto others.


Through my travels, I've learned valuable lessons about life and the people who surround me. I've come to understand who truly matters and who doesn't. Simplifying my life has become a top priority, and by setting this intention, I've allowed the energy around me to naturally remove anything or anyone that hinders that simplicity. Our intentions shape our reality, so it's crucial to be mindful of where we direct our focus.


As the day comes to a close, I want to extend my heartfelt wishes for a wonderful night to each and everyone. 

Comments

Popular Posts