The dill dipping & Consistency.



Today, I embarked on a culinary adventure by experimenting with a dill-infused dipping sauce.

Little did I know that this simple decision would shape the entire dinner experience.

I concocted a delightful mixture of spinach and hummus, which I then stuffed into tortilla bread. To enhance the flavors, I squeezed the tangy juice of two limes onto the spinach, creating a burst of deliciousness.

As if that wasn't enough, I also baked a medley of cauliflower, broccoli, and zucchini. To complement the dipping sauce, I whipped up some mouthwatering smashed potatoes. The combination was absolutely divine! Although the dinner preparation was a bit labor-intensive,

I found solace in the joy of the process.

If you're interested in the recipe for the spinach hummus filling, just let me know, and I'll gladly share it with you.

Despite feeling tired, I couldn't break my commitment to consistency, so here I am, sharing the highlights of my food-filled day with you.

Goodnight, everyone! 




Comments

Popular Posts