Full moon in Bali



The full moon yoga class was supposed to be a relaxing evening flow, but let me tell you, it was anything but easy. I haven't sweated that much in quite some time. However, despite the challenge, I felt amazing afterwards.


The class lasted for an hour and a half, and the teacher was absolutely fantastic. She did an incredible job with the sequence of movements and guiding our thoughts.


After the class, I met up with a friend for dinner, and the food was absolutely delicious. We took long walks afterwards, which helped calm my mind and thoughts.


Earlier in the day, we went shopping, and one thing I absolutely love about Bali is the sense of artistry in everything they do. From the clothing models to the way they present and decorate the shops, it's truly inspiring. I also admire how they perform daily offerings in front of houses, shops, and temples.


There's an upcoming ceremony on the 28th, which also happens to be my birthday. The entire island will be decorated, and music will fill every house and street. The visuals here are incredibly inspiring, and they have a way of sparking creativity in everyone.


We're still in the process of planning the rest of our holiday, which can sometimes be overwhelming. But I remind myself that it's only temporary, and soon I'll be able to fully relax and let go of any worries.


Well, it's time for me to sign off now. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts