I surrendered.



I can feel the excitement building up within me as I prepare for my next travel adventure. It's my second love, right after dogs! The anticipation makes me feel like a happy and excited little child again. I truly appreciate every small detail and find joy in the entire process.


Last year, I had the opportunity to visit Bali. Before boarding the flight, I made a conscious decision to have no expectations and to embrace each day as it came. I spent a lot of time walking, practicing Qigong, and meeting my teacher. I surrendered myself to the experience and allowed the energy to flow naturally. I didn't interfere with my emotions, instead, I trusted them and went with the current.


The result was amazing! When it was time to return home, I was excited to be back because I had received exactly what I needed. The key was surrendering, accepting, and being open to receiving blessings.


Sometimes, we mistakenly believe that fighting against the current or pushing ourselves is a sign of strength and resilience. However, let me tell you, that is simply foolishness and stupidity. We actually achieve what we need when we stop resisting and allow the energy to flow freely. Just like stagnant water in a lake, resistance creates a barrier that hinders our own energy flow.


Today, I was busy making arrangements for our upcoming trip. At one point, I didn't feel like writing, thinking that skipping a day wouldn't be a big loss. But here I am, realizing the importance of flexibility and how it can bring us exactly what we need.


So, my friends, I'm going to continue my search now, and I wish you all a cozy and warm sleep. Goodnight, folks!

Comments

Popular Posts