Off we go




I've got my bags all packed and checked in online, and the journey is just a few hours away. All I can think about is my cozy bed, hehe... I'm really looking forward to getting some sleep and just relaxing.


These last few hours are always a bit challenging for me. I always have this thought of canceling everything and just staying home with my dogs and cats. This year, we're leaving our animals with a friend, and it's making me a bit concerned and emotional. It's the first time we're both going away at the same time.


But I'm also excited to experience new things and face new emotional challenges. I hope we make the most of this trip, especially for Khaled since it's his first time traveling. It's going to be a journey of self-exploration for him.


Anyway, guys, I'm super tired after all the crazy preparation. I need to sit back, take a deep breath, and calm my mind. In just three hours, I'll be heading to Cairo. I'm going to enjoy this time with my loved ones and I wish you all a goodnight's sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts