My family and I

 


What goes on in our minds, hearts, and souls as we grow up is a fascinating mystery. Our perception of things undergoes significant changes, and sometimes these changes are immense.


The things we once loved and craved may become less appealing, and it makes us wonder if it's the experiences we go through that alter our perspective, or if it's simply a natural part of aging that allows our minds to relax and our hearts to gracefully accept new preferences.


As we get older, our world expands, and personally, I feel more aligned with the way I choose to live. I feel grounded and content. It's the small things that bring me happiness, and meaningful connections mean the world to me. Just talking with my parents fills my heart with joy. That's why spending the first day of Ramadan with my family was so important to me. I felt the need to be close to them and cherish the time we had together, including preparing the first Iftar meal as a family.


Later, I left my mother in the kitchen to attend my first day of Ramadan qigong class, and my niece joined me for the live session, which was a lot of fun. Around 5:45 PM, we gathered around the table, filled with happiness and gratitude for being together as a complete family after a long time.


One thing I appreciate about growing up is that I can now express my desires and make them happen without hesitation or hiding my feelings. So, on this first day of Ramadan, my family came together, and tomorrow, we'll be heading home to our beloved fur babies. I miss them dearly and can't wait to cuddle with them.


Remember, we have the power to choose happiness and make it a reality because life is too short to be wasted on doubts or dislikes.


Until tomorrow, goodnight everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts