Believing in the process.

 


Shock is a powerful force that can immobilize the mind and hinder our ability to make the right decisions or take appropriate actions. The intensity of the shock we experience is influenced by our mental state at the time. When we are mentally stable, free from stress and irrational thoughts, our minds are better equipped to comprehend the situation and determine the best course of action.


However, the chemicals in our brain undergo changes when we are under stress, which can lead to inflammation in the body. As a result, people often find themselves sleeping for longer periods of time and feeling physically exhausted after experiencing a stressful event. This is because our blood sugar depletes rapidly, cortisol levels increase, and toxins accumulate in our liver or muscles.


I understand that what I am about to suggest is not easy, but I encourage you to try it nonetheless. Taking slow, deep breaths is the first key to calming the mind. When the mind is calm, we are better able to react and handle the situation in a more efficient manner.


Take a deep breath and allow the event to settle in your calm mind. Take a moment to consider the possibilities and potential solutions, and choose the one that resonates most with your heart. Trust in yourself and your instincts, and do not doubt your abilities. Believe that you have the inner wisdom to navigate through difficult times.


I share this advice with both myself and all of you, in the hopes that we can better cope with challenging situations. Personally, I have noticed that I often find myself in similar situations, as if they will continue to repeat until I learn the lessons they hold.


Wishing everyone a goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts