And experience I wanted to have

Day 1

Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Harvest

I've always been fascinated by the idea of growing Oyster mushrooms. After watching the incredible documentary "Fantastic Fungai," I was completely captivated by their growth process and the significance they hold on our planet. Trust me, it's a must-watch!


So, I eagerly opened the mushroom kit and embarked on this super quick journey. To my surprise, the very next morning, I discovered them already sprouting out of the box near the window. I couldn't believe how fast they grew!


Observing the mushrooms' growth was truly mesmerizing. The way they transformed and changed shape was absolutely mind-blowing.


In my next kit, I plan to take things up a notch. I'll set up a camera to capture their growth from the moment I open the box until I harvest them, creating an incredible time-lapse video. I guarantee it will leave you all amazed.


Now, let me tell you how I got my hands on these mushrooms. It's quite a sweet story, actually. I was chatting with a friend, and our conversation somehow drifted towards mushrooms. I mentioned my desire to grow them myself, and she immediately offered to get me mushroom kits.


A few days later, I received a message from her in the morning, instructing me to bring the mushroom kits inside. She had left them outside the green door, emphasizing the need for a cool place. I rushed outside, grabbed the kits, and once my brother woke up, we excitedly opened them together. The whole experience felt surreal.


Aside from the joy I derive from growing mushrooms, the thoughtfulness of my friend truly touched my heart. It's amazing to have people in your life who care about your desires and go out of their way to fulfill them. Having such supportive and attentive individuals around is truly a blessing.


Thank you, Kate, for the immense joy and amusement you've brought into my life. Now, I can proudly check off growing mushrooms from my list of things to try. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't grow them again in the future, but this first attempt feels like a significant milestone.


Wishing everyone a good night!

Comments

Popular Posts