I am retreating


 It has been quite a hectic and chaotic period lately, which is not my usual preference. Normally, I find solace in disconnecting from the outside world and finding my balance. However, there are times when we are compelled to connect with others due to various reasons such as survival, boredom, or simply curiosity about what is happening out there.

Currently, I feel the need to retreat and focus on self-improvement. I have realized that there are certain things that need to be sorted out within myself. It's like when we clean our house, dusting the furniture and antiques, and suddenly witnessing the vibrant colors and textures. Similarly, we need to perform the same operation within ourselves.

Sometimes, we fail to notice the accumulation of dust within us. Therefore, it is crucial to regularly engage in the process of self-reflection and self-improvement. Personally, I know it's time for me to dust off when I start feeling frustrated without any apparent reasons.

By simply observing ourselves, we can gain a better understanding of who we are and recognize when we need to retreat in order to regain our balance. During these moments of retreat, it is important to prioritize ourselves and take things slow when it comes to responsibilities and duties. Some tasks can be done, while others can wait for another day or week without any pressure.

To sum it up, it is essential to do what feels right for ourselves and prioritize our own comfort. Only then can we truly be of help to others, give more, and find happiness.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night.

Comments

Popular Posts