Something is missing


 

Have you ever experienced that feeling of missing something or someone? I just came back from walking my dogs and suddenly felt this ache in my heart. I can't quite pinpoint why I'm feeling this way, but I think it has something to do with one of our street dogs that has gone missing. It's triggering emotions that I'm not entirely sure about.


I don't want to dwell on this feeling, but I do want to understand where it's coming from. I want to know why my heart feels heavy and what my soul is longing for. However, I know that answers will come to me when I'm ready.


Working through our traumas allows us to respond to life from a place of balance and strength, rather than weakness and ignorance. As we navigate through life, certain events may trigger emotions and feelings. If we pay close attention to these triggers, we can trace them back to our traumas and find ways to heal.


Triggers can actually teach us valuable lessons. If we listen to them and follow their guidance, we can expedite the healing process. Remember, triggers are teachers.


Healing occurs when we make the conscious choice to heal. Triggers will cease to have power over us when we choose to acknowledge and validate them. It's important to admit our mistakes or issues and validate our emotions in order to begin the healing journey.


I've also learned that if we don't properly process an emotion and give it the time it needs, we may experience a relapse when a similar event or experience triggers that specific emotion again.


What I wanted to convey from the beginning is that I am committed to reminding both myself and you to be kind to ourselves. Let's not torture ourselves over past regrets. Healing will happen.


When we heal the traumas that have been revealed to us, we start to feel different. We become more aware and our souls feel lighter. 


Keep observing, keep healing, and never give up. The road may be challenging, but it's absolutely worth it.


Goodnight, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts