Let's go

 

Photo taken by Vio


Changes come suddenly, sometimes shocking and scary, sometimes sad, and other times exciting.

In my younger years, I was always scared of and hated changes. I didn't want anything new; I just wanted to stay in the familiar and find comfort in that feeling of safety. However, as I grew older, I became more familiar with and flexible towards changes.

Loss has taught me how to detach from everything and love what I have for however long it chooses to stay with me. While I haven't fully integrated this lesson yet, I can see that it's something I am meant to learn.

Change no longer scares me. Growing older and gaining confidence in myself and my instincts has given me the peace of mind and heart needed to accept changes and navigate through them with grace.

The nature of life is to change, transform, and grow. The key to experiencing these changes with ease is acceptance. Without acceptance, life can become a living hell. Understanding this truth can make life enjoyable and allow us to live our lives according to our heart's purpose and the reason we are here.

I have learned that resistance is a killer and a destroyer. The more we resist, the longer it takes for us to understand, learn, grow, and reach our desired destination. Although the journey may be difficult, it is worth it. 

You may find me repeating this topic because energetically, we are all going through massive shifts. The choice is ours: either we detach and live in the present moment, or we resist and insist on having all the answers right now, which is not going to happen.

The purpose and reasons behind the changes will be revealed at the right time when we are ready to learn and absorb their wisdom. That's when growth will occur.

My recent affirmation is: "I am open to receive. I am accepting with grace. I am seeking clarity."

Feel free to create your own affirmation and hold it in your heart. All the answers will be revealed at the right time.

Good morning, everyone. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts