Number Four


 

This is exactly what I need at this very moment. Standing under the refreshing waterfall, I let all my worries, pains, and thoughts wash away. It's time to disconnect from all distractions and focus solely on writing this article. I silence my phone and open a single tab, ready to dive into the task at hand.


On a different note, my cat has returned! I didn't mention earlier, but one of my cats had gone missing for two days. Thankfully, she's back now. However, Bruno, the friendly dog who often seeks shelter in our house, is still missing. I wonder where he could be.


According to my neighbor, a lady who can communicate with animals saw Bruno in need of help and mentioned the number four. Speaking of which, last year during a money manifesting bootcamp, I had an interesting encounter with the number four during a timeline therapy session. It caught my attention because I usually favor odd numbers. Strangely enough, while gazing at the beautiful sunset at the airport, I witnessed four airplanes taking off.


Ever since then, the number four has appeared in various situations and locations, always making me aware of its presence. Curious about its significance, I decided to research its symbolism. Here's what I discovered:


- Wholeness

- Stability

- Loyalty

- Practicality

- Discipline

- Resilience

- Pragmatism


These are just a few aspects associated with the number four. If you're interested in numerology, I encourage you to explore further explanations online.


Although I still don't understand the connection between Bruno and the number four, I trust that the answer will reveal itself in due time. There's no such thing as being too late, and I remind myself of that. Now, it's time for me to practice some Qigong to calm my scattered mind. Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts