When I Bow


 

When I bow before and after my Qigong practice, I feel a deep connection to my surroundings and to the Earth, as well as to the collective energy generated by Qigong practitioners and teachers around the world.


There is something humbling and grounding about the practice of Qigong, and what is truly remarkable is that when I talk to others who practice Qigong, they also feel grounded and connected to one another and to the elements around them. It's a beautiful experience.


When we bow, we are not only acknowledging the presence of others but also showing appreciation for the teachings and wisdom of Qigong. The connection we feel through Qigong is indescribable.


Qigong has a magical impact on the lives of its practitioners and those around them because it works with our vital energy. When our energy is high, renewed, and constantly flowing, it becomes radiant and attractive.


People often talk about the law of attraction, manifestation, and other similar concepts, and the key to all of this lies in working on our own energy. When our energy is balanced, it acts like a magnet for all that is good.


Once I experienced the power of this vital energy, I became addicted to it, and I can't stop practicing Qigong.


Working with energy is a beautiful thing. Once you grasp it and understand how it operates, it offers a new perspective on life and the world around you. It allows you to approach situations differently than you used to, as you begin to unlock the wisdom and deeper understanding behind them.


When I bow, I feel a shift in energy occurring, enabling me to tap into a higher frequency. This heightened state stays with me as long as I continue my practice. Qigong is truly about life force and vitality.


Now, I'm going to end here and get some rest. Goodnight, everyone.

If you ever want to give Qigong a try, just leave a comment, and we can practice together.


Comments

  1. I would love to practice Qigong with you ❣️❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts