It drives me success

 


Consistency is the key to success, and I often question whether I am truly consistent despite having numerous skills and knowledge. I find myself wondering why things aren't going in the direction I desire and what mistakes I am making.


There was a time in my life when I lacked consistency, and even now, I still struggle with it occasionally. However, I can confidently say that I have improved significantly compared to before. My issue lies in my eagerness to learn new things. Whenever I come across something new, I tend to abandon my previous pursuits in order to focus on mastering the new ones, only to eventually abandon them as well.


However, about a year ago, I made a realization. I discovered that I don't have to give up on anything. Let me explain how. I started by dedicating myself to one thing and sticking with it until it became a part of my daily routine. Once I felt comfortable enough, I would introduce a new element that might disrupt my routine slightly. But because I took my time, I didn't discard the previous practice. Instead, I added the new one, allowing them to complement and enhance each other.


To illustrate, I began my blog on the last day of 2023, making a promise to myself to commit to it for an entire year and approach it with love rather than as a mere obligation. I would eagerly anticipate the 2 or 3 hours I spent writing, as it served as a release for my thoughts and actions throughout the day. Once I felt that blogging had become a central part of my daily life, I incorporated intermittent fasting into my routine, fasting for 18 hours and having a 6-hour eating window. Now, it has become second nature to me, seamlessly integrated into my lifestyle.


So, my point is, there is no judge standing behind you, keeping score. You do it for yourself and yourself alone. Achieving something feels incredible, so I encourage you to try this technique and experience it for yourself.


We often burden ourselves with thoughts of failure, questioning why we can't succeed or feeling inadequate. However, this pressure doesn't truly belong to us. It stems from the need to appear successful in the eyes of others. But when you step back and prioritize yourself, focusing on how you feel about yourself and where you want to be, everything changes. Life becomes easier and more fulfilling.

Have a beautiful day everyone. 

Comments

Popular Posts