The Eagle


 

He used to land right in front of me while I practiced my Qigong by the sea, creating a majestic and empowering sight. Eagles hold great significance in Native American culture and symbolism, which you might find interesting if you enjoy exploring such readings and interests.


Anyway, what I want to talk about is the concept of momentum. When we start something new, it takes time for us to build momentum and feel comfortable doing the activity we've chosen. 


Based on my own experience, there are two challenging stages when it comes to planning long-term activities or maintaining a regular practice. The first challenge is simply sticking with it and consistently doing the activity. The second challenge is finding that momentum, that flow, where doing the activity becomes easier and more natural. These stages can be quite difficult, but once you find that rhythm and feel the harmony, everything falls into place.


During the time when the eagle used to visit me, I was practicing Qigong on a daily basis. It was during those moments that I felt a deep sense of harmony, not just with the world around me, but also within myself. The eagle would land when I was in a state of complete surrender, open to receiving. I would absorb all the energy and integrate that moment into my being.


There is something truly special about practicing in nature and being open to receiving messages that guide us on our journey. I am grateful for the eagle who came at the perfect time to deliver a message and remind me of where I was on my path.


So, if you haven't found your momentum yet, that's perfectly okay. Take it slow, be fully present, and don't rush or expect anything. Let it unfold naturally, and you'll be surprised at what unfolds. Pay attention to the signs and messages that come your way, as they will serve as your guide. Remember, the wisdom you seek lies within your heart.


Wishing you a wonderful day, my friends.

Comments

Popular Posts