Guess where I am going next!


 

I have this insatiable desire to travel, as if it's calling out to me. Staying in one place for too long feels suffocating, like stagnant water that becomes a breeding ground for slimy green stuff and insects. It's the same for us humans - when we stick to the same routine day in and day out, our energy becomes stagnant, leading to physical and mental issues.


That's why changing scenery, even within my own country, is so important to me. It brings new stimulation and energy into my life, keeping my life force, or QI, strong and constantly renewed. It's a wonderful feeling that feeds my creativity, expands my knowledge, and heightens my emotions.


Right now, I'm contemplating my next destination. I'm looking for a place with an Ashram or Monastery where I can serve, find silence, and practice moderation in my eating habits. It's a journey of self-discovery and forgiveness, a deeper exploration of myself.


Traveling also allows us to let go of materialistic possessions and societal obligations. As we immerse ourselves in new places, cultures, and climates, we're not bound by the rules and expectations of society. I'm not suggesting we go naked in the streets, but our minds become freer to let go and embrace the experience.


Traveling is my second greatest love in life, and I'm sure you're wondering what comes first. Well, that's easy - my dogs hold the number one spot in my heart.


So let's make a plan, make it happen, and embark on a journey. Let's travel, meet new people, discover new spaces, indulge in new food, and most importantly, forgive ourselves along the way.


Goodnight, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts