I didn't know that I can't


 I embarked on my 3-day journey without food on the 7th at 2 am. Yesterday was a great day - I didn't experience any hunger pangs or discomfort. I kept myself busy with various tasks around the house and taking care of the dogs. 


I ended up falling asleep early and didn't get a chance to write my article before bed due to caffeine deprivation. I woke up early this morning feeling a bit groggy, but managed to finish packing the dog and cat food. 


Although I woke up with a headache, it eventually subsided. After finishing the packing, I felt physically weak and emotionally vulnerable. I experienced a strange sensation in my body - pins and needles followed by heaviness. 


Despite feeling weak, I knew I had to take my dogs for a walk. It was a struggle, but at one point in the desert, I couldn't walk any further. I stopped, faced the sun, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. In that moment of silence and synchronicity, all my pains disappeared. 


As I approach the end of the 48-hour mark, I've had a few moments of weakness and hunger, but they passed quickly. Listening to experts talk about the benefits of a 72-hour water fast motivates me to push through and anticipate the incredible results. 


I'll update you on the progress of the second and third day soon.

Comments

Popular Posts