AND WE DID IT

 A bowl of hot soup is appreciated after 3 days fasting 💪

 Completing the 3-day water fast was quite challenging, especially since we did it during Ramadan. We were only allowed to drink water from 6pm until 4am, which in hindsight, may not have been the best decision as it left our bodies dehydrated.

Nevertheless, we managed to accomplish it and now we're back to our normal routine. However, we've decided to try an 18-hour intermittent fast, which gives us a 6-hour eating window.

Despite the challenges, Ramadan was a good month for me this year. Although I experienced the loss of my little boy, I did my best to observe and preserve the spirit of the month. It allowed me to see new possibilities and take chances, which has made me incredibly excited and happy.

The bowl of hot soup I had after the fast was absolutely amazing. Every sip brought joy and warmth to my stomach. It's important to appreciate the little things in life, as they can bring so much joy.

I had many joyful moments throughout Ramadan, which is why it's my favorite month of the year. The concept behind it is truly beautiful, as I've mentioned before.

Since I started practicing gratitude, I've felt a significant difference in my overall well-being. By focusing on the positive aspects and letting go of negativity, I've been able to improve my spirit and energy.

Ramadan was a month of family gatherings, loss, grief, new opportunities, and gaining new knowledge. I've also had the chance to connect with wonderful people.

I am grateful for everything that came my way during this month, both the challenges and the simple joys. Life is filled with ups and downs, and it's up to us to face them with grace or let them turn our lives into a living hell.

Now, it's time to celebrate the beauty of life, our achievements, and the love we receive from those around us. Let's also remember to spread love to everyone we encounter.

Wishing everyone a goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts