I see you





It's a common belief that conformity is the way to go - to do things the way everyone else does, to dress like everyone else, and to fit in. But I've never had the desire to conform or follow the herd.

Being different shouldn't be seen as a crime or a sin. Embracing your true self should be the norm, even if society judges or criticizes you. It doesn't matter how the rest of the world sees you as long as you stay true to your authentic self.

Unfortunately, many of us sacrifice our own happiness and freedom to please others, whether it's to make them comfortable, proud, or happy. But in doing so, we lose a big part of our joy and miss out on truly experiencing life.

Lately, I've witnessed people who have lost their sense of identity in order to please someone else. They wake up one day realizing that their life has passed them by. It's disheartening to see, and it has made me realize that I need to take a step back and evaluate if I should prioritize myself more and worry less about others and society.

Just a month ago, I encountered a situation where a woman was causing chaos with her unleashed dog, driving my dogs and the street dogs crazy. She even had a stone in her hand, refusing to drop it when I asked her to. It wasn't until I threatened to film her and share it on social media that she finally dropped the stone. It's moments like these that remind me how people often put on different faces to hide their true selves or because they're afraid to show who they really are. Some may even have no idea who they truly are.

So, let's break free from the pressure to conform and embrace our individuality. Let's be proud of who we are and not let the judgments of others define us. After all, life is too short to live it for someone else.

I stand out from the crowd, following my own set of rules and embracing my individuality. Despite any disapproval from society or others, I remain true to myself. My emotions and thoughts are in harmony, and I encourage those with a similar passion to embrace their uniqueness and break free from societal expectations.

Goodnight, Everyone.




Comments

Popular Posts