When I didn't like you so much

 


Taking care of our emotions and health is not a one-time event, but rather a daily commitment that requires love, care, and progress. As time goes by, we have the ability to forget old bad habits as if they never existed in our lives. I can personally relate to this when it comes to quitting smoking. Honestly, I never thought I would be able to quit, but after one year and two months, I couldn't be happier. The smell of smoke now repulses me, and I can't believe I subjected myself to it for all those years.


When we witness the positive changes in our lives after leaving something that no longer serves us, we truly appreciate the decision to let go. It fills our hearts with self-love and brings a genuine smile to our faces. Whether it's a bad habit, a toxic relationship, or an unfulfilling job, we deserve better. We deserve to be surrounded by love and appreciation for our efforts and dedication.


I also experienced a significant improvement in my overall health when I made the conscious choice to eliminate sugar, fried food, cheese, and processed foods from my diet. My body, skin, and mental state started to thrive. It was a powerful realization that by giving myself the love and care I deserve, I can truly transform my well-being.


The journey of self-improvement and self-love continues to unfold. I now prioritize taking care of my hair by using chemical-free and cruelty-free products. It feels amazing to wash my hair every day, knowing that I am making a conscious decision to choose the best, or at least the better, option for myself.


At night, I take the time to prepare supplements for both myself and my brother, Khaled, to take before bedtime. This simple act ensures that we have better quality sleep and allows our bodies to slowly digest and distribute the necessary nutrients to our cells.


Furthermore, I have learned the importance of giving my body only the food it truly needs. After completing a 72-hour water fast, I realized how much unnecessary food we consume, which only exhausts our bodies without any solid reason.


By embracing this daily process of self-care, love, and progress, we can continue to stabilize our emotions and health, and witness the incredible growth of self-love and nourishment within ourselves.


On an emotional level, I make sure to express my love to the people around me whom I care about. I also make an effort to ask for help when I need it, although I admit that I still have some stubbornness when it comes to seeking assistance. However, I have made significant improvements in this regard.


What I would like to suggest is starting a self-love journal. In this journal, you can document every step you take towards self-care and take the time to appreciate those moments.


Recognize that self-love is a process that requires time, and by acknowledging this, you can find joy in the journey. This journal will serve as a reminder of your resilience, and during difficult times, it will be a guiding light to help you navigate through the darkness until you emerge from it.


Have a great day, everyone. 

Comments

Popular Posts