The desk that made me happy




 In life, it's all about details, small details.


She called and said, "Come visit me, I have some furniture I want to show you if you need it." I went over there, checked the things, and when I laid my eyes on this small, narrow table, I said, "This is my desk."


It was love at first sight, yes, I love these small things that come to your day with the right amount of energy and serve a specific purpose with the right dose.


Now I have my desk, looking at the garden in my bedroom, and my cats sleep on that space on the window and look at me while I am writing.


This little detail has added to my daily happiness, and for that, I am grateful. My desk is tiny, and the shape of its legs is my favorite. What I like the most is that it's minimal, no details, abstract, simple, and efficient - couldn't ask for more.


Life is way easier than we think, and talking to some narcissist recently gave me an insight into how blessed we are, living the easy, simple way, appreciating the little things that have big gestures and meanings.


Are you practicing gratitude? If not, get a pen and paper, and before you put your head on the pillow to sleep, do a small count of today's blessings and know that if you are challenged, you are strong enough and equipped with your good will to pass through it.


Thank you, God, for all the blessings.


Time to go to bed after I've finished my gratitude time for today.


Goodnight, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts