After years and years of exploring



I was kind of thinking about where the word "spiritual" is coming from, and I thought in my head that it's a combination of "spirit" and "ritual." When you put them together, it becomes "spiritual." I'm not sure if that's right or not, but the conclusion is that we work for everything we want to earn.

If we want to be successful when it comes to business, for example, we take courses and learn new things that allow us to improve in the business field. If we're about to be a parent, we read and learn about raising a child from all aspects.

When we want to look after ourselves - mentally, spiritually, physically - we have to do the work. We have to take it step by step, starting with what we give to our bodies. Reduce inflammatory foods and drinks, quit sugar, and so on. Our physical body becomes better, allowing us mentally to relax. And from this space of relaxation, the spirit starts to get in touch with the other aspects, connecting the dots and working on what's needed to be done.

The word "spiritual" is coming from our spirit, creating its own rituals to evolve and see beyond the physical body and material things. That is how I see it or think it is.

After years and years of exploring and trying to find out who I am and where I stand, and what my beliefs are, I can assure you now that there is no magic wand. It's your work, your intention, the way you live, and as much work you put towards yourself, as much it's rewarding.

Create rituals that feed your soul and clear your mind. Create rituals around conscious eating and create rituals around the things you love. Rituals are the magic wand that will make all your dreams come true.

Goodnight, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts