Buying gifts make me happy!


Something about buying gifts makes me happy. The idea of thinking to get someone something meaningful is nice and puts a smile on my face.

After finishing the visit of the grand museum, we went to the shops - big mistake, he he. I couldn't stop myself from buying gifts, but that made me happy. I liked the things there, and I liked how all of it showed the beauty of Egyptian ancient history. The salesmen knew what they were selling and answered all my questions - it was a pleasant shopping experience, I have to say.

Visiting the grand museum was reassuring that Egypt is the greatest. We just need to work on the people to see how great it is and try to restore their feeling of belonging, because the ongoing chaos isn't coming from a place of not caring, as much as a place of anger and resentment of their living conditions. And because there is no proper education or knowledge, the moral code and consciousness is very low, if not extinct.

The possibilities and the resources this country provides are amazing. If only people would love it and care for it, it would be number one, because honestly, everything is here - beautiful landscapes, the weather, the kind nature of people (I have to say, in the old days, which is not so much now), nice cuisine, nice music, and historical places to visit, loads of activities to do. I can keep counting, it's endless.

Anyhow, I drifted a bit from the subject I was writing about, which is me loving to buy gifts. I think each gift carries its own energy, and from this angle, you can see why each and every gift had to be carefully chosen, because we are just giving someone our energy in the shape of a gift to express our love, care, and gratitude for having them in our lives.

I did have a great time at the museum and in the gift shop, and I am looking forward to visiting more and more of these special places in my beloved Egypt, forever and ever. You are my favorite, despite the ugly people, and I'm sorry for the harm they are causing you.

Good day, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts