it's just a transition to another reality


The journey to eternity was the one thing that caught all my attention at the grand museum, because they do prepare for the next life. They believed they go to heaven and become a star, so I can't help but wonder if all the stars we see in the sky are our loved ones who have left this reality. Or is that just my limited mind trying to visualize what the data stored in my brain can comprehend?


There are so many mysterious things in this life, and the ultimate mystery is the life after this one. This keeps me thinking that we might not have another life, and that the idea of an afterlife was a strategy to keep us in check - to behave and be nice to one another, and to other living beings with whom we share this space.


I think I will keep asking questions until I myself experience that reality for myself. But until then, I love to keep thinking that I am going to heaven and I will meet all the people and animals I loved, who have crossed over to the other side.


There was a feeling that came over me when I stood before this part of the museum - it made me feel humble and quiet inside. It was comforting to know that most religions and cultures refer to another reality that we will be transferred to after we finish what we were meant to do here.


I discovered that I love Ancient Egyptian history and art, as the symbolism, beliefs, and concepts of living are truly fascinating.


I did enjoy the trip to the museum - it was awesome. If you ever find yourself in Egypt, I highly recommend visiting all the museums and temples, as the art and energy they hold is amazing.



Comments

Popular Posts