Distant



In the Place of Judgment

Lately, I've found myself in a place of judgment, overwhelmed by the aggression, cruelty, and lack of basic manners and principles I see around me. I know people might be struggling or dealing with economic problems, but I can't help but be judgmental. After all, no one is forced to be bad, and no one is forced to be cruel under any circumstances.

It's hard for me to find it in my heart to justify society's behavior, especially when it comes to the treatment of animals, women, and children. The rest, honestly, I don't care about as much. I see men cheating on their wives while still praying five times a day. I see Sheikhs spreading lies about the core of our religion. I see governments remaining silent in the face of injustice, for reasons that remain unknown.

All of this pushes me into a space of silence and distance from everyone. I've seen and experienced so much over the past few years that I feel exhausted. For the first time, I feel like giving up, a feeling I never thought I'd have.

If there's anything I want in this life, it's to go somewhere where there’s no way to communicate with the chaotic world outside. Yes, it's chaotic, and it's scary. I believe it's time for a drastic change—to leave this very low-energy environment and go somewhere where I can feel safe again. I long for the freedom to take long walks without the fear of being sexually assaulted, robbed, or verbally harassed. This is the reality: Muslims without Islam, or rather, a society that claims to be religious but fails to uphold the core values of that religion.

Yes, I am anxious because I'm going outside my house more and more in a desperate attempt to be social, but it's causing me pain. We are all operating at a very low vibration, and only the hope of awakening the collective consciousness can lift us out of this dark hole we're in.

I'm sorry if this sounds anxious and dark, but I'm being honest and transparent.

Have a good day, everyone.

 

Comments

Popular Posts