Spaciousness


The whole universe, with its coding, is within us. Once we connect with it, we feel a spaciousness in our hearts, an overwhelming love that makes us want to embrace everyone.


This is what I felt today, watching the sunrise with my dogs on the beach. I experienced this feeling of openness, like the endless horizon that holds the sun as it rises and welcomes it as it sets. That was my feeling.


Reflecting on those around me who are facing challenges, I see how they are evolving at the right time. We are surrounded by an absolutely transformative energy at the moment.


This grants me comfort and peace of mind, knowing they are on the right path and connected. If I were to write from now until the end of August, I still wouldn't be able to fully describe the fascinating transformations happening around me. I can see it, feel it, and enjoy it.


When I mentioned on August 1st that I felt chaotic energy all over the globe, but that it could be harnessed, I now feel good seeing my loved ones doing just that and thriving.


During my walk, I focused on the spaciousness within us when we connect to the universe. Everything is connected—what happens on one side of the globe impacts us on the other. The trees are connected by their roots, the seas are connected, the earth is connected, and we are connected by an extraordinary energetic field that no one can fully understand.


Tomorrow is the full moon, bringing with it transformative energy. Harness it. Let go of everything that no longer serves you. Reflect on your emotions. It's time to allow healing and to be kind to yourself. Take a long walk, focusing only on your deep, slow breathing. Allow the soft energy of tomorrow's full moon to calm your heart and heal your soul. All healing comes from within.


I am excited about watching tomorrow's full moon rise and doing some reflection and healing, especially after the challenges I've faced this month.


Have a beautiful day, everyone.


 

Comments

Popular Posts